Monday, April 22, 2013

Essay #4

I am so glad that Sweeney gave us a curve on Essay # 4. When he said that we do not have to write about The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay it was like a big weight lifted off of my shoulders! I did start the book and I actually got to the middle of the book but I was really behind. I was so far behind that I had to read 50 pages a night in order to finish the book in time! I am so thankful Professor Sweeney. That was really nice of him! Now I am just trying to figure out what I want to write on for option 2. I am so confused. He says that it has to be from 2 different literary genres, I am just unsure what to write about. I was thinking about writing on one of my favorite movies and comparing it to a book that I’ve read. I will figure something out! I surely hope that I can get all of this work done in the class by the end of this semester. I am so far behind. I will never procrastinate to this point again!! At least this is a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment